President of the SAO
Ing. Miloslav Kala
born: 3 August 1963
- 2001 - Structural Funds of EU;
- 2000 - Marketing;
- 1999 - Controlling, Crisis Management;
- 1982 - 1988 Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Brno University of Technology.
- since May 2017 first Vice-president of EUROSAI
- since 2013 President of the Supreme Audit Office;
- 2008 - 2013 Vice-president of the Supreme Audit Office;
- 2004 - 2007 Advisory committee member of the Czech Consolidation Agency;
- 2003 - 2004 Managing board member of the Railway infrastructure Administration;
- 2002 - 2008 Member of Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic (chairman of the Mandate and Immunity Committee; member of the Committee on Economic Affairs);
- 2000 - 2002 Chief magistrate in Blansko;
- 1996 - 2000 Entrepreneur (economy and organizational consultant);
- 1988 - 1996 Adamov Machine Works (design engineer, research and development manager), ADAST-SYSTEMS corporation (managing director and member of the board).
- published a book „90% NAŠTVANÁ DEMOKRACIE“ (90% Upset Democracy);
- wrote articles in professional journals and daily press;
- lectures at the Masaryk University in Brno;
- international conferences and seminars: 2005 (in Stockholm), 2006 (in Rome), 2008 (in Budapest).
- Marital status: Married;
- Children: One daughter, two sons.